Key job responsibilities:
A product designer’s role involves crafting user-centric designs for digital products. They engage in research to comprehend user requirements and inclinations, and then transform these insights into user-friendly and captivating product designs.
- Apply human-centered design thinking not only to the visual and interaction design of the product, but also leverage your expertise to affect change in processes, systems, and overall strategy.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable.
- Design flows and experiences that simplify and distill down complex actions into usable interfaces.
- Drive a partnership with product managers and engineers in order to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
- 2+ years of design experience
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools (Figma)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Ability to leverage user data, analytics, and insights to inform design decisions and iterate on designs for optimal user experiences.
- Strong knowledge of current design industry best design processes, methodologies and trends.