Your work will be life-changing for thousands of bussineses and millions of users:
What you’ll do:
- Designing strategic and tactical solutions to complex problems in close partnership with product, operation, management, engineering, research and other designers
- Collaborate with and manage feedback from stakeholders across the company
- Partner with engineering throughout implementation and QA
- Design clean and unique user interfaces to mirror UX requirements and compliment brand/product identity;
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research;
- Adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced startup environment;
- leading the entire product development lifecycle —from definition to implementation to optimization to product launches.
- making design decisions with user research, market trends, and business goals, balancing a variety of use cases, challenges, and opportunities across applications.
What we’re looking for
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates outstanding design skills (prototyping is a plus) and product thinking informed by qualitative and quantitative insights
- Great communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and the problems they’re solving
- Ability to work within and extend a design system
- Team player with strong collaboration skills and ability bring cross-functional partners along in the journey
- High level of self-awareness with a growth mindset
- Has a relevant work history that shows evidence of a principled approach to design, user advocacy, and achieving business impact.
- Works proactively to set goals, can manage multiple priorities, and is accountable for driving projects from beginning to end.
- The component-first mindset in design;
- Familiar with designing for different platforms;
- Able to analyze, optimize, and simplify complex flows and scenarios;